<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oluthando...: Spice it up mummy- Jack Daniels Sound City

Spice it up mummy- Jack Daniels Sound City

This past weekend, we had an awesome opportunity to go for Durban July. We were sponsored with VIP tickets to just go and 'Get our grove back'. I often talk about how important it is to work on your marriage and it still is a huge priority in our marriage. So we shipped the kids to grandma and enjoyed a road trip, just the 2 of us. Oh, lets not forget how I love getting into character when we go away... Stage name: Desire. Desire absolutely loves dressing up and most importantly, huge kinky hair.

The entire experience was epic, mingling with SA's top celebrities. Performances delivered, food galore, drinks kept coming. This was by far, the most amazing Date Weekend we have been on.

Wearing my favourite designer, Gavin Rajah

Sexy Desire painting the town red for the after parties

Nasty C performing live, EPIC

I ran into one of my beautiful eternal friend, Bontle.

Jack Daniel Sound city was insane, off the hook
Mafikizolo killed it on stage
My most fav couple ever, Dineo Moeketsi and Solo
Thembi Seete and partner Bobo

My husband, the hot hulk, my X-man, DJ Andy X


 

Labels: ,