<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oluthando...: KEEP CALM - It's a girl!

KEEP CALM - It's a girl!

The four of us have known each other since high school, we were best of friends. Years passed and we still stayed in touch, though not on regular basis. Ours is that timeless friendship. The kind that travels with you through time. Eternal.
 
 
 
Mmabatho, mommy of two boys is expecting a little girl *HALLELUYAH*. Here is a sneak peak into her most beautiful baby shower.  I hope you get inspired by this shabby chic themed shower. 
 
 
Mommy to be dressed in this gorgeous pink wrap dress.  I loved dressing up of pregnancy, and when I see a mom-to-be who takes pride in her looks, I get broody all over again.
 
How pretty is the cake? I absolutely loved it. And the cupcakes were so divine.

The sweet table had a touch of pink and white, just the right amount.

And what do you say to this cute Hawaiian idea. I'm definitely stealing this one.

This is how you make a nappy cake.  The lace ribbons complemented the theme.

I had to add in my date, aka SUPERMAN, the lover of fine things in life.

Only a South African would understand the cuteness of this photo, LION and Chappies.

What's shabby chic without some lace and book

The hessian table clothes with lace trimmings, the chairs, absolutely stunning. 

I just had to showcase these chocolate babies.....LOVE