<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oluthando...: Philips AVENT celebrates 30 years of mother and child care

Philips AVENT celebrates 30 years of mother and child care

This was officially the 1st baby event that I attended with hubby. The gods were definitely on my side. Avent celebrated their 30th year in the industry and what a great event it was.

“When you become a mom you realise that every little thing becomes so important. Every smile, laugh, gurgle and walk. Our commitment to moms is that choosing Philips AVENT means you have the assurance of superior quality products, designed with you and your baby's needs in mind whether breastfeeding, bottle feeding or combining the two, said Lucy Jones, Marketing Head, Consumer Lifestyle, Africa.
 
“Celebrating three decades gave us the opportunity to thank all our moms and dads for the on-going support.”
 
 The beautiful ex-Generations actress, Katlego Danke is the chosen ambassador to represent Avent. I gotta say, she is one very Yummy Mummy.


 
Gerry Rantseli Elsdon was the MC of the event. She did a superb job at keeping us entertained.

 
Baby Bokamoso Moloi, was awarded with an education trust and a photo shoot to ensure her parents have a memoir of their beautiful bundle of joy’s accolade. This was handed over to her mother, Thabsile Moloi.
 
“I’m extremely proud to be mom to Philips AVENT’s Baby of the Year. This prize will contribute greatly to the investment of my child’s future and give her the freedom to be whoever she wants to be. I’d like to thank Philips AVENT for this opportunity. If baby Bokamoso could talk I’m sure she’d say exactly the same.”
 

Hubby and myself of course. Champagne breakfast, need I say more.


I loved this baby shower décor they used, it was so fun.

 
And then there was finger painting. This was a brilliant idea for a family art piece you can keep for life.
 
We perfected ours at home.