<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oluthando...: MY 5 FAVOURITE WORDS

MY 5 FAVOURITE WORDS

1. babe
beɪb/

noun
noun: babe; plural noun: babes
    literary
    a baby.
    "you have a babe, who will surely be treated as a king when he grows"
    informal
    an affectionate form of address, typically for someone with whom one has a sexual or romantic relationship.
    "it was the best day of my life—except for meeting you, babe"
I use this term when I call out dear husband, and both my kids. Confusing I know, I just can't help it.

2. ménage à trois
meɪˌnɑːʒ ɑː ˈtrwʌ/
 
noun
noun: ménage à trois; plural noun: ménages à trois


an arrangement in which a married couple and the lover of one of them live together.
This ofcourse would never happen in my household. For one I'm married to a Zulu man, lol. I just love using it randomly for anything in my life "This food was ménage à trois. It just sounds so damn sexy.
 

3. stupid
stjuːpɪd/
adjective
adjective: stupid; comparative adjective: stupider; superlative adjective: stupidest
    lacking intelligence or common sense.
"I was stupid enough to think she was perfect"
dazed and unable to think clearly.
"apprehension was numbing her brain and making her stupid"

Stressed, mad, silly, laughing at myself, regretting my decisions....this is my go to word. I use it "ALL THE TIME", and again, not in the literal sense.
 
4. mother
ˈmʌðə/
noun
noun: mother; plural noun: mothers; noun: Mother; noun: Reverend Superior
 
a woman in relation to a child or children to whom she has given birth.
"
he was visiting his mother"
 
I was raised by my aunt and called her "mom".  I had a sisterly relatioship with my biological mom because I couldn't call her neither sis, nor mom, I started calling her mother. And now the entire family loves that. And don't forget the British accent when you say it.
 
5. Lerato
 
Setswana for love
lʌv/
noun
noun: love; plural noun: lovesa strong feeling of affection.
"babies fill parents with intense feelings of love"
 
My mom's name is Lerato. A short, simple and powerful name. I loved it so much we called our son Oluthando. PS Thando is Zulu for Love.