<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oluthando...: Shhhh - Huggies Big News

Shhhh - Huggies Big News

It's no secret that I LOVE HUGGIES, so much so that I'd have just one more baby just to continue using huggies.

A couple of weeks ago I attended the Huggies event at Sci-Bono in Newtown. The event was the launch of the dry touch liners for their Huggies Gold nappies. Dry Touch liner quickly draws moisture away from baby's skin, this time around even quicker than before. The design of the nappies has not changed much, except for our Mickey and Minnie. To be clear, We now have a new cuter Mickey and Minnie. Just when you think they can't get any better hey. Drier tush for longer...

 I have to say, now that I'm working for a consumer goods based company, I was impressed by the marketing that went into the event.

But even better was the overall concept of Science and experiments. Being an engineer, this was right up my alley. They kept with the theme throughout.


This cake was the highlight




Riad Moosa made my day..omg