<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oluthando...: Wordless/full Wednesday - So You think you can Dance saved my life

Wordless/full Wednesday - So You think you can Dance saved my life

Today just took me back my PND days.  For once, I was not shedding any tears about it. In actual fact it was a feel good moment.  One amazing show that got me through the hard times was "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, DANCE, DANCE...". Yes, it sound soo weird, crazy even. But when I was paralyzed by depression, I could spend my life in bed. I mean if you've been through this, you'd know that feeling of not being bothered to wake up, bath, eat, like nothing really matters. So when you get a bit of light, you hold on to it, literally with your life. And so every day, my husband would remind me that the show is on.  Poor man would record all episodes. He'd even get on u-tube to get previous seasons.  This show saved my life. Here's a couple of my most favourite routines......


 

 
Sometimes God just send you a rope, all you have to do is hold on.