<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oluthando...: Baby Soft, my life saver

Baby Soft, my life saver

Potty training 101 turned out to be a nightmare.  WOW, so much hard work. More like time-consuming.  And the worst is husband and I are just easy like that. Consistency is a huge challenge in our family....

So Superman started at the big kids school and we were crossing fingers he doesn't get sent home for too many "accidents". When we explained the situation to the classs teacher at orientation she calmly said "Don't worry, we'll take care of it". We laughed at her thinking she doesn't know our kid like we do. A week later Superman goes to daddy and says "I wanna weewee".  The look on our faces, priceless.  2 weeks later, he lifts the toilet seat up by himself, no potty.  He does the standing man method, no missing.  And he's a pro at number 2. All day, errday. Typical male if you ask me...lol.

At this moment I'm pretty much over the moon for the introduction of BABY SOFT fragranced toilet paper.  'TOUCH OF LUXURY' is what it's called.  It couldn't have come at a better time, praise Baby Soft's innovation team.  You have saved my life.  Ok, enough of the emotions. This product comes in two frangrances, Aloe + Vitamin E and Shea Butter.  It smells sooo good, mommy doesn't mind toilet duty at all.