<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oluthando...: Shout out to my person...Mirjam

Shout out to my person...Mirjam

I've been meaning to do this post for such a long time, its way overdue.  This is a shout out to my most special friend, the woman who got me though the darkest of the dark days.  I call her Mary Jam (cos she reminds me of virgin Mary and she loves jamming to bollywood )..most know her as @applesnroses.  She was the 1st to welcome me on twitter #ppdchat.  She squeezed me tight all the way from Netherlands.  She cried with me, kept me sane, made me laugh and send me silly tweets.  I never thought it would be possible to have a best friend you've actually never saw, never touched....until her. 

I love you my friend...You are my person.