<!--<style ><!--/*<!-- -->

This page has been moved to a new address. Redirecting....

<!-- /*--><!--/*--> Oluthando...: PND, a road full of thorns

PND, a road full of thorns

Some days are harder than others....really hard.  I'm now consumed with fear of my kids dying, my husband dying, my mom, my sister. It's crippling, its debilitating...but I know it wont last forever.  I thought this stage of my recovery had been dealt with, clearly not.  I realise now that I've had anxiety for a long time, most propably from the time I was a teen.  But it got worse when I went through my divorce and even worse after my son's birth.  

Postnatal anxiety is really a long journey, not an easy ride.  Its days like these when I wish I hadn't gone through PND, I just want to cry and ask God why me, wwwhhhhyyyyyy me?  But I won't.  Instead I'm going to thank him for being here when I needed him most, for  blessing me with such a wonderful family and for using me  to help others. 

"Nobody told me, the road would be easy...and I don't believe he's brought me this far to leave me." Mary Mary